Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Princess Anne's Reaction To Seeing Her Son-In-Law's NSFW Boxers Is Simply Legendary

Princess Anne; Mike Tindall
Chris Jackson/Getty Images for St James Quarter, Chris Jackson/Getty Images

Mike Tindall, who is married to Princess Anne's daughter Zara, recounted the embarrassing story on the reality series 'I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!'

Mike Tindall, a former England Rugby Union star and member of the British Royals who is currently a contestant on the British reality show, I’m a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!, shared a hilarious anecdote from his past that involved his mother-in-law, Princess Anne.

Tindall is married to Princess Anne's daughter, Zara Phillips, the daughter of Anne, Princess Royal, and the eldest niece of King Charles III.


Philiips also happens to be the eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

On an episode of the show in which a number of celebs live in a jungle setting and compete to be crowned "King" or "Queen of the Jungle," Tindall regaled his fellow contestants with an embarrassing situation that happened a few years ago at his wife's 30th birthday party.

The theme of the festivities was 70s disco, and his manner of dress wound up not being one for much success.

Tindall recalled:

"I was dancing on the dance floor. I had flares on―full outfit―but it was quite tight.”
"Nothing ever fits a rugby player’s bum and legs.”

The unthinkable happened while he was dancing provocatively with his mother-in-law and attempted a sl*tdrop–a maneuver that involves squatting as quickly as possible and then popping back up.

While he may have physically succeeded with the move, given his athletic agility, his trousers didn't fare so well.

They split apart in front of the Princess Royal and revealed a NSFW message on his boxers.

Awkward.

"It happened to be that my boxers I had on at that time said, "Nibble my nuts," said Tindall.

His fellow contestants were left in stitches.

When he turned around, he said the Princess Royal responded to him with:

"I'd rather not."

Being mortified after the surprise reveal, Tindall agreed and said, "Yeah, I'm going," and the two parted ways.








This season in addition to Tindall, the contestant lineup for the show included high-profile personalities, Boy George, Sue Cleaver, Owen Warner, Jill Scott MBE, Chris Moyles, Charlene White, Babatúndé Aléshé, Scarlette Douglas and Olivia Attwood.

When Tindall's participation in the reality competition was announced, he said:

"I am fully aware that anyone who has ever played rugby will go, 'Yeah let's stitch him up.'"
"All my friendship group has that sort of humour and I know they will definitely want to vote for me! I am prepared to do quite a lot of challenges."

The popular program–which returned to its location in Australia after pandemic restrictions limited production to being filmed at Gwrych Castle in Wales for two seasons–just aired its second episode on ITV after its premier on November 6.

Viewers will have to keep watching to find out if Tindall will spill more tea about life with the Royals.

More from Entertainment/celebrities

Screenshot of Michael Waltz
Fox News

Trump Official Dragged After Suggesting 'Atlantic' Editor 'Hacked' Into Signal Group Chat

Speaking to Fox News personality Laura Ingraham, national security adviser Michael Waltz suggested that Atlantic editor Jeffrey Goldberg hacked his phone to gain access to a Signal chat with high-level Trump administration officials, particularly Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, discussing military strategy surrounding war strikes in Yemen.

Waltz made this claim even though he had previously acknowledged setting up the Signal group in question, while President Donald Trump suggested that it was one of Waltz’s associates who added Goldberg.

Keep ReadingShow less
Denzel Washington
Ivan Romano/Getty Images

Denzel Washington Sparks Debate After Pushing Back On Being Called A 'Hollywood Actor'

If you ever get a chance to talk to Denzel Washington about his acting craft, be careful how you address him.

Big-time actors Denzel Washington and Jake Gyllenhaal are currently starring in a Broadway rendition of Othello, which is the first Shakespeare play to be produced on Broadway in more than 40 years, alongside other big actors and producers traditionally found in Hollywood-based productions.

Keep ReadingShow less
Pedro Pascal
Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube

Pedro Pascal Left Red-Faced After Photo Reveals His Bonkers Morning Coffee Order

There are some things that should be between you and the person you worked with to get it: your medical prescriptions, the number of packages you receive from online shopping, and your coffee order.

Actor Pedro Pascal was recently being interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel Live when the host brought up how a paparazzi had accidentally revealed Pascal's coffee order in an image from last year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Gwyneth Paltrow; Meghan Markle
Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images; Samir Hussein/WireImage

Gwyneth Paltrow And Meghan Markle Epically Shut Down Rumors That They're Feuding

The newest Hollywood feud is the one in which actor Gwyneth Paltrow and Meghan Markle are at each other's throats after Paltrow mocked Markle's new Netflix show.

The only problem—it apparently never happened.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump
Newsmax

Trump Slammed After Touting Plan To Financially Compensate Pardoned Jan. 6 Rioters

President Donald Trump is facing criticism after suggesting the creation of a "compensation fund" for individuals who were pardoned after participating in the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

In one of his first official actions upon returning to office, Trump granted sweeping clemency to nearly 1,600 people charged in connection with the riot. He issued pardons to most defendants and commuted the sentences of 14 members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers militia, many of whom had been convicted of seditious conspiracy.

Keep ReadingShow less