Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

MAGA Country Singer Rages At Lindsey Graham For Waffling On Confirming Pete Hegseth

John Rich; Lindsey Graham; Pete Hegseth
Steve Jennings/Getty Images; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images; Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

John Rich, one half of the country duo Big & Rich, furiously took to X to question "RINO" Sen. Lindsey Graham's manliness after the GOP senator called the allegations against Trump Cabinet pick Pete Hegseth "disturbing."

John Rich, one half of the country duo Big & Rich, furiously took to X to question "RINO" Senator Lindsey Graham's manliness after the South Carolina GOP politician called the allegations against Trump Cabinet pick Pete Hegseth "disturbing."

Hegseth, a Fox News host who is President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for Secretary of Defense, faces scrutiny after CNN reported that he paid a woman who accused him of sexual assault in a settlement agreement that included a confidentiality clause.


Hegseth’s attorney has denied the allegations, stating the former Army National Guard officer was never charged criminally or named in any civil lawsuit stemming from the 2017 claim. The revelation blindsided Trump’s team, as Hegseth’s nomination had already been announced.

And Graham has not fallen in line with many of his GOP colleagues, telling reporters that he is unsettled by the allegations against Hegseth:

"Some of these articles are very disturbing. He obviously has an opportunity to defend himself here but some of this stuff is going to be difficult. I like Pete. I've known him for a very, very long time."

You can hear what Graham said in the video below.

A furious Rich later called out "Republicans in Name Only" (or "RINOs") who are not marching in lockstep behind Trump's picks, suggesting Trump should use recess appointments to get his Cabinet up and running in the absence of Senate confirmations:

"The pro-war RINO's are all against @PeteHegseth and that tells you all you need to know. Pete is a threat to the war machine. Recess appointments?"

You can see his post below.

He also targeted Graham in a poll asking his followers if they trusted Santa Claus over Graham more (Santa Claus won the poll).

In another post, he attacked Graham even more directly:

""I sat across from Lindsey Graham at dinner with DJT a while back. As I was answering a direct question from POTUS, Lindsey twirled his Chardonnay (pinkies up) and told Trump I was a raging conspiracy theorist. I gave him a look that would harelip the devil, then dismantled him."
"I've seen tougher guys at Starbucks."

You can see his post below.

He later joked that it "didn't take long" to get thousands of reposts after he demanded his followers repost Graham's office number, which he himself shared so they could call in and tell him their thoughts on Hegseth's nomination.

Whatever people's thoughts on Graham, many criticized Rich for backing the nomination of a man facing sexual assault accusations.


Others have echoed Graham's concerns.

Hegseth has stated that he retains Trump’s full support, but by Tuesday evening, reports suggested the president-elect was reconsidering his choice for the prestigious role.

Sources indicate Trump is seriously contemplating Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, his former primary rival, as an alternative for defense secretary. Trump has reportedly told close confidants that appointing DeSantis would be a “big story,” framing it as a way to revive DeSantis’s political standing after their contentious primary battle.

Another contender Trump has mentioned privately is Congressman Michael Waltz of Florida, who is already slated to serve as his national security adviser. Trump has noted that Waltz would likely sail through Senate confirmation. However, those familiar with Trump’s thinking believe DeSantis remains his preferred backup should he ultimately decide to pass on Hegseth.

More from News/2024-election

A couple facing sunset view
Mindy Sabiston/Unsplash

Guys Reveal The White Lies They Tell Their Significant Others

When you're in a long-term relationship, the conversations you have with your significant other tend to be a lot more casual than when emotions were more intense at the start.

The viewpoints shared on various topics and the divulging of information imparted can either be very engaging or droning.

Keep ReadingShow less
Four people standing together; one holds a guitar.
American Idol/ABC

Carnie Wilson Speaks Out After Daughter Hit With 'Cruel' Comments Following 'American Idol' Audition

Carnie Wilson of the '90s pop vocal trio Wilson Phillips spoke out in response to the slew of cruel comments leveled at her 19-year-old daughter Lola Bonfiglio after she auditioned for American Idol .

"I just wanna say, we're human, and the internet is so cruel. It can be so cruel," Wilson said during the "Music of the ’90s" panel at 90s Con in Hartford, Connecticut.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots from TikToker @emilyrathbooks' video
@emilyrathbooks/TikTok

Author Epically Unloads On Trump-Supporting Fan Who Claims 'Not All Of Us Are Horrible'

Author Dr. Emily Rath refused to give a free pass to a fan who supports Republican President Donald Trump and claimed in a comment that "not all of us are horrible."

Rath, a full-time author who loves international politics, shared a now-viral video in which she gave a fiery response to a TikToker named "Jordyn" who wrote, "As a Trump supporter, I love your books. Not all of us are horrible.".

Keep ReadingShow less
Brooke Rollins
Win McNamee/Getty Images

Leaked Memo Reveals USDA Has Banned Massive List Of Terms Including 'Climate' And 'Pollution'

On his first day in office, Republican (MAGA) President Donald Trump issued a flurry of executive orders (EOs).

Among them was the MAGA movement's response to "woke."

Keep ReadingShow less
Tim Walz; Elon Musk
Mario Tama/Getty Images; Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

Tim Walz Promises To Stop Mocking Musk Over Tesla's Decline—But Only On One Condition

After billionaire Elon Musk called Minnesota Governor and former vice presidential candidate Tim Walz a "huge jerk" for openly celebrating Tesla's stock market tumble, Walz assured Musk he'd stop—but only if Musk takes his hands off Social Security benefits for millions of Americans.

Late last month, as news outlets reported that Tesla shares have plunged over 40% since January, wiping out the entire “Trump bump” that had temporarily driven the stock up more than 90% following Election Day, Walz said he added Tesla to the stock app on his phone to add a pick-me-up to his day.

Keep ReadingShow less