Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

Jeremy Renner Shows Just How Far He's Come After Accident With Impressive New Workout

Jeremy Renner
Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images

The Marvel star shared an Instagram video of his current workout despite his 'damn shattered tibia,' adding that 'the body is miraculous.'

Make us preferred on Google

Marvel actor Jeremy Renner updated fans on his recovery progress following the snowmobile accident that caused him to be airlifted to a hospital after he broke "30 plus bones" on New Year's Day.

His serious injury was due to being rolled over by an "at least 14,330-pound” snow plow while helping family and neighbors dig out their vehicles that were stuck in heavy snow.


The twice Oscar-nominated actor–recently known for playing "Hawkeye" in the MCU–has been sharing his road to recovery online with video clips, including one of his using an anti-gravity treadmill three months after the accident.

His latest video clip was posted on Friday, showing him going through a physical therapy regimen involving controlled shuffles and squats with the assistance of a pulley.

Based on his agility in the video, the outlook for a full recovery looked extremely positive.

He wrote in the caption:

"I’ve decided to push through the pain of progress(this damn shattered tibia) and take the new parts for a tiny test drive."

"The body is miraculous," he said, adding:

"Even though I feel like the Tin Man, needing oil for all my new joints (hips, knees, ankles, tibia etc )."
"Encouraged after this warm up to press on ( don’t tell my PT)."

Here is the clip of a real-life hero pushing himself against all odds.


Impressed fans continued cheering him on.

@jeremyrenner/Instagram

@jeremyrenner/Instagram




@jeremyrenner/Instagram



@jeremyrenner/Instagram



@jeremyrenner/Instagram







Out of love, some concerned fans cautioned him not to get too overzealous.

@jeremyrenner/Instagram

@jeremyrenner/Instagram



@jeremyrenner/Instagram

@jeremyrenner/Instagram

Since his near-death experience, Renner made his first public appearance last month on the red carpet premiere of his new Disney+ series, Rennervations in which he helps renovate used vehicles for underserved communities around the world.

The show wrapped long before Renner suffered from his life-threatening injuries.

He told Variety of his determination to meet the April 12 release date even as he was recovering.

“I look a little beat up right now, but I promise you this show is what’s propelling me to get better and makes me want to get better every day,” he said.
“I set out a goal to be walking this carpet. And here I am enjoying it."
"Otherwise it would have gone to an abyss with no date and lost traction and excitement and I would have been very, very, very frustrated. I’m very excited right now because we’re here.”

More from Entertainment/tv-and-movies

Screenshots of Tim Pool and Mason
Surrounded/Jubilee

Right-Wing Podcaster Storms Off Debate Show Set After Being Epically Called Out For Grifting Off Of 'Civil War' Claims

Right-wing podcaster Tim Pool was widely mocked after storming off the set of the debate series Surrounded when he was grilled over his constant claims that the United States is tracking towards a "civil war."

Pool recently appeared in Jubilee’s series, where progressive commentator Mason challenged his repeated warnings that the U.S. could be heading toward a “civil war.”

Keep ReadingShow less
Scrreenshot of Jon Ossoff; Donald Trump and Natalie Harp
@Acyn/X; Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

Jon Ossoff Rips Trump During Speech With Brutal Dig About His Problematic Relationship With Fawning Young Aide

Georgia Democratic Senator Jon Ossoff took aim at President Donald Trump's problematic relationship with his young aide Natalie Harp during a campaign speech on Sunday.

Last month, Trump reportedly took extraordinary security precautions during a trip to Turkey, secretly switching from Air Force One to a military aircraft after an alleged threat. Although he was publicly seen boarding the presidential jet, he was later transported to the military plane concealed inside a catering truck.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots of Donald Trump and John Teichert
Fox News

Trump Just Threatened To 'Bomb The Sh*t Out Of' Oman—And Even Fox News Is Flabbergasted

Even Fox News is stunned after President Donald Trump threatened to "bomb the sh*t out of" Oman if the country "gets in the way" of talks between the U.S. and Iran.

Trump’s remarks came amid stalled U.S.-Iran negotiations and separate talks between Iran and Oman over how commercial shipping could resume through the Strait of Hormuz. Fox News correspondent Trey Yingst reported that Trump warned the U.S. would attack Oman if it interfered with American efforts, though Fox did not release audio of the interview.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshot of Donald Trump speaking at rally
@Acyn/X

MAGA Rally Crowd Applauds After Trump Says He'll 'Never Apologize' For Higher Gas Prices In Surreal Viral Video

President Donald Trump was met with applause from supporters in a surreal moment at a MAGA rally on Long Island, New York, after he told attendees he'd "never apologize" for higher gas costs due to his war with Iran.

A recent Gallup poll found that 55 percent of respondents felt their finances were worsening, a level of pessimism exceeding that seen during both the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2008 financial crisis. This comes as the highly unpopular war in Iran continues to rage, sending gas prices surging. Americans have spent an additional $59 billion on fuel since Trump launched the war.

Keep ReadingShow less