Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

White Nationalist Calls Out Trump's 'Tremendous Betrayal' After He Admits He Lost The 2020 Election

Screenshot of Nick Fuentes; Donald Trump
@RightWingWatch/X; Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images

White nationalist Nick Fuentes called out Donald Trump for his 'betrayal' of his supporters after he admitted that he 'lost' the 2020 election 'by a whisker.'

White nationalist Nick Fuentes—the self-proclaimed leader of the “America First” movement— called out former President Donald Trump for his "betrayal" of his supporters after he admitted that he "lost" the 2020 election "by a whisker."

Fuentes' words came after Trump said the following in response to a question from podcaster Lex Fridman about his expectations for his debate next week against Vice President Kamala Harris:


"I've done a lot of debating ... I've done well with debates. I became president and then the second time I got millions more votes [than I] got the first time."
"I was told if I got 63 million, which is what I got the first time, 'You would win. You can't not win.' And I got millions more votes than that and lost by a whisker but look what happened to the world with all the wars and all the problems."

You can hear what Trump said in the video below.

A frustrated Fuentes pointed out that Trump's comments directly contradicted everything he had been saying over the past four years, effectively undermining the entire rationale behind the "Stop The Steal" movement.

He said:

“So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did anyone go to January 6? Why is anyone sitting in jail?"
"Why did anything bad happen to anybody? Why did everyone get censored? Why is everything bad that has happened to the people that were involved, why did that need to happen if you’re just going to walk it all back and say, ‘Oh, I lost’?”
“Well, it would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged. It would have been good to know that before I had all my money frozen, [was] put on the No Fly List, [got] banned from everything, lost all banking and payment processing."
"It would have been good to know that before I, in 2017, dedicated my life to this as an 18 year-old in college. It just feels like a big ripoff. And don't get me wrong, I'm an adult, it's not whining, I'm not complaining about it, I'm saying you can't say those things for that reason."

He added:

"Don't get me wrong, I don't regret anything. We all make our choices and look, it didn't work out. It is what it is. I'm not saying I want those years back, I want those decisions back. I'm not saying that."
“It just goes to show what a tremendous betrayal it is. It’s just such a callous indifference to the sacrifices that his supporters made on his behalf.”

You can hear what he said in the video below.

Fuentes' rant exposed him to immediate mockery and criticism.



Once an ardent supporter of Trump, Fuentes' admiration has waned, particularly after Trump chose Ohio Senator J.D. Vance—who has a non-white, non-Christian wife—as his running mate. Fuentes has referred to Vance as a "race traitor" for having "a non-white wife" and "a mixed-up family."

Previously on his program, Fuentes outlined several demands for the Trump campaign to meet if they wish to avoid him and his followers “formally declaring war.” These include a full ban on all immigration, a pledge to avoid conflict with Iran, and the removal of campaign advisers Chris LaCivita and Susie Wiles.

If these conditions are not fulfilled, Fuentes threatened to mobilize activists in swing states to urge Republicans to "refrain from voting."

More from People/donald-trump

dog and cat snuggling together
Krista Mangulsone on Unsplash

Times Pet Owners 'Severely Underestimated' Their Pets' Intelligence

I've lived with cats—because no one owns a feline—most of my life. Some have been very clever creatures while others were real dingbats.

Family members have owned dogs whose talents also ran the gamut.

Keep ReadingShow less
Scott Bessent
Meet the Press/NBC News

Scott Bessent Blasted Over His Bonkers Suggestion For How To Bring Your Own Inflation Rate Down

Continuing to follow the example of MAGA Republican President Donald Trump, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent appeared on Meet the Press Sunday to blame Democratic President Joe Biden for the financial downturn caused by Trump's tariff fiasco, then lied repeatedly about the state of the economy.

Meet the Press host Kristen Welker played a clip of MAGA Republican Vice President JD Vance telling a conservative audience at a Breitbart News event that Americans owe the Trump administration "a little bit of patience"—apparently while they figure out what tariffs are and how they work since they're rolling back more of them to lower consumer prices despite claiming Trump's tariffs don't affect consumer prices.

Keep ReadingShow less
Lindsay Lohan attends the men's final during day fifteen of the 2025 US Open Tennis Championships at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
Elsa/Getty Images

Lindsay Lohan Is Now Sporting A New Accent—And Fans Aren't Sure What To Make Of It

In a twist freakier than a sequel to Freaky Friday, Lindsay Lohan has debuted yet another new accent—this time at the Fashion Trust Arabia Awards in Doha, Qatar.

Draped in a maroon, jewel-trimmed gown by The New Arrivals Ilkyaz Ozel and accompanied by her husband, Bader Shammas, and their 2-year-old son, Luai, the actress looked serene, elegant, and completely unbothered by the collective whiplash she was about to inflict on the internet.

Keep ReadingShow less
Jameela Jamil
Gilbert Flores/Variety/Getty Images

Jameela Jamil Speaks Out Against The Rise Of The 'Aesthetic Of Emaciation' Among Women In Hollywood

Content Warning: eating disorders, thinness as an aesthetic, emaciation in Hollywood

There's no denying that we've been gifted with some incredible music, television shows, and films this year.

Keep ReadingShow less
Donald Trump; Screenshot of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour 2"
Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images; New Line Cinema

Trump Is Now Using His Presidential Sway To Pressure Studio Into Making 'Rush Hour 4'—And, Huh?

President Trump has reportedly pressured Paramount head Larry Ellison to make another sequel to Rush Hour, his favorite buddy-cop movie, as the company looks to acquire Warner Bros. Discovery.

The first Rush Hour film, starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker, was released in 1998, received positive reviews, and made $245 million worldwide. Chan and Tucker returned for two sequels released in 2001 and 2007 respectively.

Keep ReadingShow less