Skip to content
Search AI Powered

Latest Stories

People Outraged After Fox News Tries To Blame Meghan And Harry For Prince Philip's Death

People Outraged After Fox News Tries To Blame Meghan And Harry For Prince Philip's Death
Karwai Tang/WireImage, GettyImages; Samir Hussein/ Samir Hussein/WireImage, GettyImages

Shortly after Prince Philip died at 99 years of age on Friday, Fox News blamed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as responsible for his passing.

Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade linked the death of Queen Elizabeth II's husband – without any evidence – to last month's Oprah Winfrey interview with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex that touched on allegation of racism inside Buckingham Palace.


Kilmeade suggested the tell-all interview that shocked audiences worldwide was all too much for the Duke of Edinburgh to take.

In the explosive CBS interview, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed an unnamed senior member within the Royal Family expressed concern for how "dark" the skin color of Markle's unborn baby, Archie, would be while she was pregnant.

At another point in the interview, Prince Harry discussed the cruel treatment of Markle as a Royal. He told Oprah he was disappointed in his family for staying silent when lawmakers pointed out "colonial undertones" in the British media's negative portrayal of Markle.

On Fox & Friends, Kilmeade said:

"There are reports that [Philip] was enraged after the interview and the fallout from the interview with Oprah Winfrey, so here he is trying to recover and he's hit with that."

You can hear Kilmeade's take in the clip, below.


Kilmeade then went on to cite Piers Morgan as evidence supporting his speculation the Oprah interview took a toll on Philip's health.

Piers, the former Good Morning Britain host, furiously walked off the set and ultimately quit the ITV breakfast program following backlash for repeatedly bashing Markle and accusing her of lying about her mental health as a royal amidst allegations of racism leveled at the Crown.

The Fox host continued:

"Piers Morgan was saying on his morning show, which he famously walked off of, is like 'Really? Your grandfather is in the hospital, you know he's not doing well, is this really the time you have to put out this interview?' "
"Evidently, it definitely added to his stress."

People on social media were outraged over Kilmeade's comments, yet found it unsurprising coming from Fox News.

















Philip was treated for an unspecified infection and stayed in his London hospital for one month. He was also treated for a pre-existing heart condition during that time.

Harry and Meghan paid tribute to the Duke of Sussex's late grandfather by temporarily taking down the couple's Archewell Foundation website and replacing it with a dedication, which read:

"In Loving Memory of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, 1921-2021. Thank you for your service...you will be greatly missed."

More from Trending

Jesse Watters
Fox News

Jesse Watters Dragged After Adding Another Mind-Boggling Rule For 'Real Men'

Fox News host Jesse Watters, who is apparently an authority of what it means to be a manly man, gave jazz hands to make a point about how "real men" should or shouldn't wave.

The target of his ridicule was Tim Walz, the enthusiastic Democratic Minnesota governor and vice presidential candidate who often greets the public by raising both hands in the air to wave.

Keep ReadingShow less
Screenshots of crowd at town hall and Rep. Mike Flood
@MorePerfectUS/X; KETV NewsWatch 7

GOP Rep. Goes Viral For His Response To Crowd Chanting 'Tax The Rich' At Town Hall

Nebraska Republican Representative Mike Flood was criticized following his incredulous response to a crowd that chanted "Tax the rich!" during a town hall meeting.

The Columbus High School auditorium hosted the town hall on Tuesday evening, drawing "nearly 380" attendees, according to local network KETV Omaha. The event was lively, with Flood facing both sharp criticism over Trump administration policies and some appreciation for showing up in person.

Keep ReadingShow less
Elon Musk
Andrew Harnik/Getty Images

Awkward Typo In Elon Musk's Bizarre 'Education Department' Trump Meme Is A Total Self-Own

Billionaire Elon Musk was widely mocked after he celebrated President Donald Trump's executive order to begin to dismantle the Department of Education (DOE) by posting a meme of Trump at the department's grave, only for an awkward misspelling to get all the attention.

Polling indicates that eliminating the Education Department is largely unpopular, with 60% of registered voters opposing the move, according to a Quinnipiac University survey conducted March 6-10. Support stands at 33%, with opposition particularly strong among Democrats—98% oppose it, while just 1% support it.

Keep ReadingShow less
JB Pritzker; Donald Trump
Jacek Boczarski/Anadolu via Getty Images; Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

Dem Governor Reveals Trump's Bonkers Demand In Exchange For Equipment During COVID

Illinois Democratic Governor J.B. Pritzker revealed during a speech this week that he clashed with President Donald Trump during the first Trump administration after Trump promised necessary medical equipment during the COVID pandemic on the condition that Pritzker praise him publicly.

Five years ago, the United States was grappling with the initial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. The country had entered shutdowns that had severe economic consequences, leaving businesses and industries on the brink of collapse.

Keep ReadingShow less
Scrabble tiles spelling the word scam
Scam spelled with scrabbles on a wooden table

People Break Down How They Realized An Entire Industry Was A Total Scam

We unfortunately live in a world where scams are on the rise.

Thankfully, some of them are pretty easy to detect, such as an automated call from the IRS telling you a warrant is out for your arrest, or an email claiming to be from Amazon or the USPS asking for your credit card information, only to look closer and see the email address is a yahoo account.

Keep ReadingShow less